Non-Marking Polyurethane, mechanically locked onto an injection molded polyolefin core. They are lightweight and resistant to corrosion, non-marking and safe on most flooring. These Light Duty wheels are commonly used in Manufacturing, Food Service, Laboratories, Medical Facilities, Schools, Bakeries, etc. for quiet and clean operation. Should not be used in heavy duty applications with shock loading or side thrusts.
*Default Bearing is a Sealed Precision Ball Bearing 3/8" I.D. (Fits 3/8 Axle)
*Contact Us for Larger Quantities or Blanket Orders for Bulk Pricing
- Wheel Diameter: 5"
- Wheel Tread Width: 1-1/4"
- Wheel Type: Polyurethane on Polyolefin Core
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs each
- Bearing Type : Precision Sealed Ball Bearings
- Color : Gray / Gray
- Temp Range: -40f to 180f
- Hub Length: 1.65"
- Bearing Size: 3/8" I.D. (Fits 3/8" Diameter Axle)
- Durometer: 60 Shore D (+/-5)
Safe on all Flooring , Non-Marking