Leveling ratcheting casters by Foot Master®, are a solution to the age old problem
of flexible movement combined with the ability of securely setting and
braking a caster in a specific location.The leveling foot, once set in
place, provides for stable, anti-vibrational placement. Our leveling
casters can easily move up to 6000 lbs. Greater weight requirements may require the use of more casters. Foot
Master® casters are being used on work stations medical, computer,
communication, printing, woodworking, automation and assembly equipment.
They are typically found in all manufacturing environments, including
clean room and laboratory facilities.
Other sizes and styles available.
- Wheel Diameter: 2.5"
- Wheel Tread Width: 1"
- Wheel Type: Nylon6
- Caster Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Top Plate: 3-17/32" Square
- Bolt Hole Spacing: 2-3/4" Square (2.77")
- Load Capacity: 1100 lbs each
- Overall Ride Height : 4-3/32"
- Leveling Adjustment Range: +.59"
- Temp Range: +14F - 194F
- Mounting Hardware included
- RoHS Compliant