Green Polyurethane tread chemically bonded to an ultra-strong, mag style, glass filled nylon core that has the same weight capacity of steel. The wheel is light-weight yet very durable and offers a smooth effortless ride, it is non-marking and protects floors. Resists compression set or “flat spotting”, has exceptional impact strength and good abrasion resistance. Several bearing options available. Optional precision ball bearings require less effort to start up and maintain a rolling load; they also generate less friction heat and may prolong the life of the wheel. This wheel works well in both indoor and outdoor environments.
*Select Bearing Type, Default is 1/2" I.D. Roller Bearing w/ Spanner (Fits 1/2" Diameter Axle)
*Contact Us for Larger Quantities or Blanket Orders for Bulk Pricing
- Wheel Diameter: 5"
- Wheel Tread Width: 2"
- Wheel Type: Polyurethane on Nylon Core(Flat Wheel Face)
- Load Capacity: 1000 lbs each
- Bearing Type : Roller Bearing (Other Bearing Options Available)
- Color : Green
- Temp Range: -45f to 180f
- Hub Length: 2-3/16" (2-7/16" w/ Spanner)
- Bearing Size: 1/2" I.D. w/ Spanner (Fits 1/2" Axle Diameter)
- Durometer: 95 Shore A (+/-5)